Thursday, June 21, 2007

Answering you

Hi!its me priya. Indian culture is love,respect and to celebreate lots of festivals.In my opinion the most interesting thing in Indian culture is living in a joint family,where we can have lots of fun togather.Indians usually like family outings.People enjoy eating Indian dishes .We have lots of holidays to celebrate.Some like Diwali&holi.
My favourite technologies are Computer and mobile phone.In my opinion Computer is one of the most important technology.I wish to enter IT career and become a software engineer. Its the vast scope of IT all around the world that inspired me to join this career.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I completely agree the computer and my phone are two of my two most important technologies. I think the computer is a very important technology and I don't think that we could live with out it now that we have lived with it for such a long time.